- Listen to the latest and any previous podcast episode in a web player
- List page for episodes of the two categories “Tech Talk” and “Inside Out”
- Episode detail page with show notes, chapter marks and conclusion
- All podcast data is fetched from Podigee via REST API and pre-rendered on the server using the incremental static page regeneration approach provided by Next.js. This way static pages are generated at build-time from the podcast data and Next.js will periodically regenerate updated pages or create new ones if needed at runtime.
- Users can register and post comments
- Styled Components
- PHP backend using Slim framework for comments and contact form handling
- Firebase for authentication
The Zielgruppengerecht website was designed by Lukas Liniany.